Your customers need privacy, speed, and productivity—how do your offerings help them meet the goals? Consider the difference with Frontier’s leading ethernet options:
- Secure, private communication between sites or individual locations
- Multiple product offerings to meet any need
- Local customer service and tech support—24/7/265
- More techs per footprint on average than any other carrier
Multiple Access & Connectivity Options
- Ethernet Internet Access (EIA): Symmetrical bandwidth at all times; increased efficiency for high-bandwidth voice and data systems.
- IP VPN: Simple, reliable IP VPN designed to support branch-to-branch connectivity and protect proprietary info.
- Ethernet Local Area Network (ELAN): Speeds up to 1Gbps, tailored for individual sites; guaranteed strong service over copper or fiber.
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL): Point-to-point connectivity at symmetrical speeds up to 10Gbps; hub-and-spoke configuration also available.
Speed and Performance
No business can afford downtime—and they’re more reliant on digital services than ever. Here’s how Frontier can help your customers stay connected and productive:
- Speed options from 1Gbps-10Gbps, whatever your customers need to stay competitive.
- Industry competitive SLA ensures your service is there when you need it most.
- Optional managed router service takes work and responsibility out of customer’s hands—and puts it under an expert’s care.
Digital security is a pressing concern for every business, and your customers are no exception. How will you ensure their most private data stays secure?
- HIPAA Compliant: Our ethernet services meet the exacting standards set by HIPAA.
- MEF 2.0 Certified: Faster, more consistent rollout of services means a more secure product for your customer—with fewer instances of downtime and other security-impacting snags.
- 24x7x365 Support: You and your customers can rest easy knowing skilled support is always at the ready.
You Can Say Goodbye to Workday Interruptions
You don’t have time to hassle with internet service providers. We know that. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing both reliable internet access and superior customer service.
- 24/7 technical support
- Affordable, without compromising dependability
- Additional services for a tailor-made network